Outlands Bardic at Estrella War

  • rowen_g
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Greetings, all -

      For those planning to attend the Estrella War next week (and apologoes for cross-posting to other lists) -

      Following long established custom, the Outlands Bardic at the upcoming Estrella War will be held on Saturday evening from 8 pm onward. Her Excellency, Mistress Mary Blakthorn, has graciously agreed that this will be hosted in the encampment of the Barony of Caerthe. All bardic-ly inclined folk are welcome to participate; this is intended as a bardic circle, not a competition, although there may be tokens given for outstanding performances.

      Feel free to contact me off list if you have questions. (However, I will be out of email contact after 5 pm Friday – but will be camping with Caerthe at Estrella!)

      regards,

      Rowen Brithwallt
      Windhover Bard, Outlands