RE: [SCA_BARDS] March Slowly With the Drum

  • bryan gibson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2010
    atached is an MP3 or the song, enjoy, and share!

    Perhaps not the best recording everdonebutI'mlearning!

    Bran Buchanan

    To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
    From: mathurin@...
    Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 10:57:09 -0800
    Subject: RE: [SCA_BARDS] March Slowly With the Drum

    bryan gibson wrote:

    > if someone can kindly guide me to the means to record and post ity, I'll
    > happliy do so. Ive no experience with such things, though I know they are
    > oput there.

    If you get an inexpensive MP3 player with a voice record function and a
    USB cable then you have most of what you need to make archival recordings
    of your work. We aren't talking about great recordings here, just clear
    words and tunes suitable for distributing digitally. This one is a good
    choice:

    http://cgi.ebay. com/Sandisk- SANSA-C240- 1GB-MP3-PLAYER- Black-SDMX7- 1024-A18_ W0QQitemZ2304283 16004QQcmdZViewI temQQptZOther_ MP3_Players? hash=item35a6991 164

    Download the free program Audacity if you want to edit these recordings,
    but it isn't a requirement. You can get fancier, but it isn't necessary.
    You can upload to the Internet Archive (http://www.archive. org) for free
    with a Creative Commons license. Or put them on CDs. Or you can just email
    them to people who ask.

    --
    Mathurin
    "Non nobis solum"