Midrealm Bardic Madness, 11/21 - Bards' CD table

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2009
      At Midrealm Bardic Madness XI, November 21 in the Cleftlands:
          http://tilted-windmill.com/bms11/
      ... we will have a staffed table for bards to sell their CDs, DVDs, etc.

      If you'd like to take advantage of this, please contact me directly so we can be sure to have enough space.  Merchandise should be clearly labelled with your name (if it's not obvious from the cover art) and pieces should be individually priced if possible, or be accompanied by a price sheet.

      Even if you are not planning to attend, we'd be glad to set your items out, but you'll be responsible for to-from shipping costs.

      Llywelyn Glyndwr
      Merchant Coordinator, Bardic Madness XI
      (Mark Cipra)
      __