Seeking Viscount Haakon?

  • tsivia@uottawa.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      Just wondering if Haakon is on either of these lists?

      Wanted to let him know that I will be attending AEthelmearc Crown
      Tournament this coming weekend (Michael, that goes double for you!).

      I will be driving in from Utica, as I have a Friday appointment with my
      doctor and heck....I'm about 1/2 hr drive from the event!

      See a few of you there?
      TSivia (Ealdormere, the OTHER red kingdom)