Newest SCAdian

  • Snaebjorn Hakonarson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
      Greetings to all good gentles who might read this missive.

      Yesterday the 17th of August a baby girl was born to Ghita Rinaldi de Amici and myself, Lord Snaebjorn Hakonarson in Rome, NY known in these modern middle ages as the Shire of Coppertree, AEthelmearc. Abigail Clara was 8lbs 13 oz and 21.5 inches in length at birth. Both mother and daughter are doing well.

      Abigail is posessed of a set of lungs to make any herald proud.

      Now I must run and get back to the hospital to dote on her some more and plan when we shall bring her to her first event.

      In service and happiness,
      Lord Snaebjorn Hakonarson
      House Bjarkar Holti
      Kingdom of AEthelmearc

    • Sárán
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
        Dein Skol, Alle Vakkera Flikka Skol.
        (Your health, All your beautiful ladies health!)

        Sárán mac Ímair

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
          VIVAT and welcome to the world, young one! We're damn happy to have you!

          Lady Eleanor Cleavely
          who is eagerly awaiting the arrival of her son toward the end of September

          --
          http://eleanorcleavely.weebly.com/index.html

          "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
          take honor from me and my life is done."
          --William Shakespeare

          Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

          Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little
        • tsivia@uottawa.ca
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2009

            > Yesterday the 17th of August a baby girl was born to Ghita Rinaldi de
            > Amici and myself, Lord Snaebjorn Hakonarson in Rome, NY known in these
            > modern middle ages as the Shire of Coppertree, AEthelmearc. Abigail Clara
            > was 8lbs 13 oz and 21.5 inches in length at birth. Both mother and
            > daughter are doing well.

            Congrats to the entire family!!!!!!!!!!!

            TSivia