CD review

  • tsivia@uottawa.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2009
      http://thepaganwheel.com/?p=888

      An utterly glowing review of my CD....and I believe he is intending to
      also review THL Emer's new CD as well!

      TSivia
    • Eilidh Swann
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2009
        On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:53 PM, <tsivia@...> wrote:
        > http://thepaganwheel.com/?p=888
        > An utterly glowing review of my CD....and I believe he is intending to
        > also review THL Emer's new CD as well!
        > TSivia

        Oooo! Excellent review! Well done!

        Now I need to scurry home and figure out where I unpacked my copy from
        Pennsic...I'm beyond honored you gave me a copy at the end of the war,
        as I was singing a new song (practicing really) in Ceridwen's Closet
        in merchants. *hugs* again!
        Dame Eilidh Swann ** Cat Ellen ** eilidhswann at gmail.com
        Caidan Google Calendar: http://tinyurl.com/5gmdhy
      • Sharon Vasquez
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
          Ooh, that IS a good review--lovely for the Kingdom as well!
          Gillian

          Dame Eilidh Swann ** Cat Ellen ** eilidhswann at gmail.com
          Caidan Google Calendar: http://tinyurl. com/5gmdhy

        • David Friedman
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2009
            It occurs to me that some on the list may be interested in my virtual
            bardic circle, located at:

            http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Bardic_Circle/Virtual_Bardic_Circle.html
            --
            David/Cariadoc