looking for teachers for Storytelling Academy at Pennsic

  • storybard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Dear All

      Poking my head out one more time before Pennsic (vacation, unless I need to edit the book while I play) . I am writing to ask one more time for teachers for the storytelling academy. I have three at this time, plus myself. If you know of anyone you think would be a good teacher please put them in touch with me ASAP. Also please recommend the classes to potential storytellers. Thanks and see you really soon!

      Gabrielle d'Auvergne