Re: [SCA_BARDS] Thank you for all your help!

  • eleanor cleavely
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2009
      WAY TO GO!!!!

      That's awesome stuff right there! Woohoo!!

      Eleanor Cleavely
      who one day dreams of being a PhD of something or other....

      On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 7:25 PM, S L <missfaydra@...> wrote:

      It is my humble pleasure to let you all know that thanks to your
      gracious assistance, I have completed and defended my PhD
      dissertation, entitled "Singing the Dream: The Bardic Arts of the
      Society for Creative Anachronism" and was granted a PhD in Folklore
      and Ethnomusicology on May 9, 2009. I could not have done this without
      the amazing community of bards and their willingness to help a hapless
      social scientist in search of meaning in the ebb and flow of cultural
      interaction.

      --
      "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
      take honor from me and my life is done."

      Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

      Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little
    • Eilidh Swann
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2009
        > It is my humble pleasure to let you all know that thanks to your
        > gracious assistance, I have completed and defended my PhD
        > dissertation, entitled "Singing the Dream: The Bardic Arts of the
        > Society for Creative Anachronism" and was granted a PhD in Folklore
        > and Ethnomusicology on May 9, 2009.

        Congratulations, Sibyl!!!
        Dame Eilidh Swann ** Cat Ellen ** eilidhswann at gmail.com
        Caidan Google Calendar: http://tinyurl.com/5gmdhy