Script for Feast of Fools

  • Victor Singleton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 10:21 PM
      I have uploaded the script for a presentation we gave during the 12th Night feast in the Barony of the Citadel in the Outlands. The file is Feast_of_Fools.pdf.

      It is a combination of a Court of Fools, the Feast of the Ass, and a Yule celebration. It contains some bawdiness, songs, poetry, and general fooling around.

      We had a lot of fun but didn't get to do the last part as the populace took the spirit of the piece a bit too much to heart and started pelting the King of Fools with the table arrangements.

      Let me know what you all think!

      Edmund Peregrine