TOPIC CLOSED Re: [SCA_BARDS] On defamation and those who defame

  • eleanor cleavely
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2009
      Ok, guys. This topic is closed. Any further discussion on the topic will result in you being moderated. Let's not turn the Bards list into a place to hash out personal issues.

      Thank you for your cooperation.
      Lady Eleanor Cleavely
      Moderator - SCA Bards
      --
      "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
      take honor from me and my life is done."

      Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

      Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little
    • tsivia@uottawa.ca
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
        Thanks to Eleanor for fast swift action: strong moderator-response was
        needed. And our good Eleanor did just that.

        THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
        TSivia (one of the bards of Ealdormere)