Bardic Roundhouse, June 26-28 - Website is live

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      The website for the Bardic Roundhouse has just gone live:

      ... so let me take this opportunity to re-extend our invitation.  Hope to see you there.

      ******************

      The Second Bardic Roundhouse

      A gathering of the bardic community

      and those who just like to listen

      Presented by The Barony of the Cleftlands

      June 26-28, 2009

      Site open from 5pm, Friday, to noon, Sunday

      Troll open throughout except midnight -8am

      At:  Minion Acres, Eastwatch, Middle Kingdom

      12842 GAR Highway, Chardon, Ohio

      The Bardic Roundhouse is a gathering of the growing bardic community in northern Oaken and of our neighbors and friends - bards, aspiring bards, and those who just enjoy listening. We'll sing and play and tell tales together, camp and eat together, and exchange a little knowledge. We are keeping the cost low (and inclusive of meals) for this get-together in a lovely rural setting.

      Activities:

                  Bardic Circles

                  Classes

                  Challenges

                  Bardic coffee house for jamming and gossip

                  Special activities for novice bards

      Food:

                  Saturday night barbecue

                  Saturday baked potato lunch bar

                  Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday

      Meals included in site fees.

      For directions and more information:

      http://www.eastwatch.org/bardicroundhouse

      Autocrat: Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

                  cipram@...

      Class Coordinator:  Ursula the Widow (Michelle Hartz-Coutts)

                  ursula@...

      Activities Coordinator:  Tyzes Sofia  - called Zsof (Karoline Kramer Gould)

                  karoline@...

      Fees:

                  Adult site only - $8

                  Adult camping and site - $10

                  Children 6-12 - $4

                  Children under 6 - Free

                  NMS  -$3

      Make checks payable to SCA - Barony of the Cleftlands

      Gatekeeper: Abel Frölicher (Trey Fambrough)

      1701 East 12th St, Apt 3A, Cleveland, OH  44114

      216-408-7351; treydaddy@gmail. com

      Llywellyn Glyndwr, co-autocrat
      Mark Cipra
      __
      "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"
      Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac