Bardic Encampment at Estrella!

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      Just a reminder to folks, if you're interested in joining the bardic
      encampment that is being hosted by the Atenveldt College of Bards at
      Estrella, you need to get with me soon if you haven't already!
      I have to have the list in to the landocrat by DECEMBER 31ST! So if
      you have not yet gotten with me, please preregister, stating you're
      camping with the Atenveldt College of Bards and then let me know who's
      coming and tent sizes so that I can get space for you! Thank you!

      Brian Ambrose O'Driscoll
      Dean of the Atenveldt College or Bards