A query

  • BroccNBriant@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      Good Gentles of the list:
      I am hoping that one of you may be able to point me in the right
      direction, or perhaps have the answer I seek. My local group is going to be
      doing a demo this weekend, and I am planning on debuting myself as a
      wanna-be-a-bard. I know very few songs, and was hoping that someone could
      point me to some short tales that I could tell. Ones that would be child
      friendly most especially. I was wondering if any of the Grimm's Fairy Tales
      were around in the oral storytelling traditions of the Middle Ages. Thank
      you in advance for your help.

      Yours in Service,
      Lady Briant Huntington
      Shire of Sterlynge Vayle; Kingdom of AEthelmearc

      When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a
      thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning
      of fairies.
      ~James M. Barrie, Peter Pan