An Invitation: Bardic Competition

  • storybard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Dear Fellow Bards

          It is with pleasure I announce my Laurel vigil on November 15th, at the Tonawanda Castle in the Rhyderrich Hael. This is the Storming the Castle event as listed in the AEstel.

          As part of the celebration, I am sponsoring a bardic competition. There will be three prizes for three classes of bards: Storyteller, Singer, Musician. You may enter in one class but perform in any.
          The competition will be approximately one hour long. Times have not been set. I am waiting to hear what will work best for the autocrat. I believe we will have it set up so that bards may linger for as long as they like.

          Please join me in this day and partake of the wonderful classes and festivities the Barony has prepared. I'll be captive in my vigil room, but please come sing to me.

      Always in service,
      Gabrielle d'Auvergne