Greensleeves! was Re: new sca bard

  • eleanor cleavely
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Funny you guys mention "Greensleeves". That's the first piece I ever learned! It's easy, period and a great introduction to Bardic singing. You can even adjust it to fit an alto, too!

      I also seem to remember shaking like a leaf through my first performance, sobbing out the words in front of then-Princess Larissa and Baron Galen of Bristol. Thankfully, they were very supportive (and forgiving). Without them, I don't think I'd be the Bard I am today. :O) If ever you're at my fire, know that you are welcome and are among friends.

      Ever in service with a song and a smile,
      Lady Eleanor Cleavely
      Bard of Elfsea
      Descendant of the White Oak
      Lover of all things Bardic and Historical

      --
      "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
      take honor from me and my life is done."

      Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

      Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little