Re: [SCA_BARDS] New Piece

  • storybard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008
      OMG, I had a chance to hear someone tell your Beowulf at Pennsic. (If you haven't heard this bard's Beowulf, you simply must.) Too funny. I even asked that it be shared at the Storytelling academy as an example of another way to retell a tale. Thank you. And, for this piece too.

      Congratulations on your Masters degree!

      Gabrielle d'Auvergne