Re: [SCA_BARDS] Battle of the bards!! Info/Links attached!!!

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2008
      Me, too.  This really isn't a bad idea, though, is it?  It would obviously take more than a few weeks to set up, and probably there should be some formal competition to qualify as a champion, but why shouldn't there be a bardic War Point at Pennsic?

      Mark Cipra

      --
      "There is no sincerer love than the love of food" - Shaw

      From: Michael B. Greenstein <greenstein@earthlin k.net>
      Subject: Re: [SCA_BARDS] Battle of the bards!!
      To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com, SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com
      Date: Friday, July 4, 2008, 6:13 PM

      >This takes place on Friday, August 8th around 7 pm.

      Um... where?