RE: [SCA_BARDS] Battle of the bards!! Info/Links attached!!!

  • Tim Jennings
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2008

      Ah – When you said War Point, I thought Pennsic

      Too bad

      Tim/Garraed

      Tim Jennings

      Managing Director

      Roseneath Theatre

      519-787-2399

      www.roseneath.ca

      ***

      A proud member of International Performing Arts for Youth

      www.ipayweb.org

      From: Michael B. Greenstein <greenstein@...>
      Subject: Re: [SCA_BARDS] Battle of the bards!!
      To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 4, 2008, 6:13 PM

      >This takes place on Friday, August 8th

      around 7 pm.

      Um... where?

    • Mark Cipra
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 6, 2008
        Me, too.  This really isn't a bad idea, though, is it?  It would obviously take more than a few weeks to set up, and probably there should be some formal competition to qualify as a champion, but why shouldn't there be a bardic War Point at Pennsic?

        Mark Cipra

        --
        "There is no sincerer love than the love of food" - Shaw