Cd's from SCA musicians wanted!!!

  • melinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 9:58 PM
      Greetings from the producer of The Traditional and Folk Music Hour!

      Since I'm in a position of being able to do this, I've decided that I want
      to give SCA musicians some radio air time. I would like to work up a
      program or two of nothing but SCA musicians, either currently or formerly
      playing within the SCA - with both traditional and original pieces.

      My problem - I only have a few cd's from SCA musicians, I am doing this as
      an unpaid volunteer, and I have no budget.

      If anyone in the SCA is willing to donate a cd for my radio show, I would
      truly, truly appreciate it. Contact info for your cd's will be available on
      request, and the program is available world wide on the net at www.kvhu.org
      It airs Saturdays, just after the noon news break, central time.

      If you are willing, email me at traditionalfolkmusic @ yahoo.com (remove
      the spaces) and I will send you the address to send it to. Also, please
      pass this plea on to others!

      Thank you!

      Melandra of the Woods