Welcome one and all.

  • Fayme Harper
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2000
      Greetings from Caid. Many of you have joined this list looking for
      information and encouragement and so I pose
      to you this question. What makes an excellent bard? Everyone is
      encouraged to post a response. In my experience, bards are not a
      quiet reserved bunch, unless your specialty is mime. So please do
      join in on the friendly discussions on the list.
      Yours truly,
      Sapphira of Alexandria
      aka Zel the Humble Moderator

      p.s. Even if you don't have an answer to the above question, please
      take a moment to introduce yourself to the list. Where are you
      from? What are the top three things you like to do in the SCA?
      Thanks ever so for responding.