I just got an email "unofficially" warning us that the world-conference I
was SUPPOSEd to be attending in China may well be cancelled due to
"financial issues" (Read, we're about 200 km from Tibet's border!). If
that's the case it looks as if I'll be at Pennsic for a week...
Not quite the same level of "Can't wait" but nonetheless....
More updates here asap.