New Bard of the West

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2008
      Congratulations to THL Syele von der Rosen, the new Bard of the West.
      She is going to do us proud!

      Congratulations also to the other competitors, Branwen Cryggthegn (sp)
      and Aelf of Kings Crossing, for their excellent performances.

      Jehanne de Wodeford
      Still not a bard since AS 35.
    • Syele von der Rosen
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2008
        Aww, shucks! My reputation preceeds me! ;)

        It was an honor and a privilige to compete against such fine folk as
        Branwen and Aelf, and I am greatly looking forward to doing my best,
        and meeting many fine new folk.

        PS - HI ELEANOR!! I MISS YOU!!!

        In Service,

        THL Syele von der Rosen