Re: In Search of a song from Pennsic

  • Steven Fuller
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Hey Garraed!!

      O, the words of praise for your Bardic Symposium are well-deserved,
      and more!

      And thanks SO MUCH for the contact info and lyrics! I'll hafta drop
      her a line and see if she has or can make a recording of it, at least
      the notes of it. I'll need to ask her to see if I can steal it for a
      competition. :) With credits to her, of course!

      In humble gratitude,

      --Rhys.