Introduction

  • Amy Somerfield
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4 11:05 AM
      Hi!

      I'm new on the list, and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a begining
      juggler working with a 3 ball cascade pattern at the moment. I do
      have goals to learn poi and staff juggling moving in skill eventually
      to playing with fire.

      I'd love to learn storytelling and some of the other bardic arts. I'm
      located in the Southern region of the East kingdom and looking to get
      to know more people in the area who enjoy this type of activity. Also
      looking to learn as much as I can from anyone willing to teach.

      Guenuureth.