My Little Bardling

  • Lisa Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Should this be encouraged?
      It's bad enough my spare bath has like 9 carboys with stuff in them
      and only three are mine.
      I'm calling him my little bardling now.  alais

      Ode to the Irish Brewer
      reinhardt medebreuer
      An Ode to the Irish Brewer, Brewers of skill no doubt
      For
       it was the Irish Brewer that gave us Guinness Stout
      A cheer for the Irish Brewer, Every courting man's  dream
      For it was the Irish Brewer that gave us Irish Cream
      And as we know Irish Cream makes the ladies quite  frisky
      And leave it to an Irish man to teach a cow to give  Whiskey.

      Where Lions and Tigers and Bears (and more!) become your "Beary Dear Friends" for life!