Fwd: Calling All Bards

  • Alinalady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008

      -----Original Message-----
      From: T. Hennen <rapierlw@...>
      To: Alina <alinalady@...>
      Sent: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 1:38 pm
      Subject: Calling All Bards

      Greetings, I have been appointed by her Excellency Baroness Alina as the manager of the stage at Gulf Wars. Her excellency has put out the call for all talented people to come forth and entertain the populace. The stage will be open from around 5:00 pm to midnight and anyone who wishes to perform anything, and I mean anything, please email me individually at rapierlw@.... I will be assigning start time on a first come first served basis. The final schedule will be posted Sunday the 9th in the file section and anyone who wishes to sign up afterwards can see me on site Monday till the end of GW or check in at the Bardic College tent. Please good gentles we need as many talented people to step forward and promote the performing arts!

      YIS Ld Sean-Patrick O'Donnell

      --
      Now if I could just find a midget with some gin I'd be in business!

      Brian Griffin