A call for assistence - forwarded from a bard in Atenveldt

  • Yonatan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Hello and well met,  Below is a missive sent from my wife looking for assistence. If any of you can help it would be splendid. If not that is OK as well.

      Thanks for your time

      Master Yonatan

      Greetings to one and all from Lady Ilora your current Bard of the Sun.

        Please feel free to spread this missive to groups outside of Atenveldt as songs (and bards)are wont to travel.

        I have been given a task set forth by His Magesty King Eduard to collect a listing of any and all songs, poems, short stories,long stories,  that speak of Atenveldt.  This is a vast undertaking and I am looking for help. My husband, Master Yonatan has many songs collected, but his are SCA wide and only a handful are directed towards Atenveldt.

      If you know of any songs poems, short stories,long stories, please reply directly to the email bardofthesun  @  Yahoo.com
      (omit spaces). Currently I have the following on the list..

      Flower of the desert (Master Baldwin of Erebor)
      Land of the Sun (Master Yonatan)
      Atenveltus Glorious (Duchess Varia)

      Even if it is something you yourself wrote please share it.  The objective is to have a collection of songs, so anyone can refer to (and possibly sing) them. They will not be sold in a book, and ALL credit will be given to all authors where we can.

      I thank you for your time and again I urge you to send this to any list you can think of.

      Lady Ilora von Neunhof
      current Bard of the sun

      You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you are sitting on your butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?? - Bob Howard