Estrella: Any other Bardic champions?

  • Eilidh Swann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      Shall I keep my calendar at Estrella open for any Kingdom Bardic
      champion get togethers, competitions, bardic circles, or just a drink
      and a song?

      I'll be camping in Caid at the Inn of the Crimson Spade, and I happen
      to have the honor of wearing the Bard of Caid cloak for 2008.
      *courtesy and flourish*

      I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for Bardic shin-digs, and will be
      looking for you all there.

      As for invitations -- PLEASE look for the Inn of the Crimson Spade [
      http://www.crimsonspade.com if you want to see photos and heraldry]
      because we have a very healthy and open/inviting camp fire at all
      times. We're likely to look like one of those "come in and sing here!
      raise a glass! fill your glass!" kind of camps, and I just wanted to
      plant the bug in your heads now to look for us at Estrella.
      Eilidh Swann ** Cat Ellen ** eilidhswann at gmail.com
      Caidan Google Calendar: http://tinyurl.com/25adhk