Whoo Hoo!!!!! My Radio show aired!!!!!

  • mal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      I'm excited! Program Number 1 of The Traditional and Folk Music Hour Has
      just aired!!!

      You, too, can listen to it via web, Next Saturday at noon (or noonish, they
      have a 5 minute news and patriotic spot on the hour, which I didn't realize)
      at

      www.harding.edu/KVHU/

      And, please, do listen to it! Let me know what you think! let me show
      the station manager that I have a broad listening base! my email for the
      show is
      traditionalfolkmusic@...

      Melandra
    • Deborah Geary