Drum Roll please....My new traditional music radio show is starting soon!

  • mal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Scheduled to start on Saturday, Jan 5th, at noon, I am proud to present
      The Traditional and Folk Music Hour, KVHU 95.3 FM.

      It may be heard live on the net at
      http://www.harding.edu/KVHU/

      The first program consists of Jigs and reels, 19th century American
      favorites, Celtic mouth music, featured musician Joe Jewell, and three very
      different versions of Twa Sisters.

      To find out how you can be a featured musician, or to receive information on
      helping to sponsor this show, email traditionalfolkmusic@...

      Pass the word, please listen, and then send me some helpful critiques!!

      Melandra of the Woods