Passing along a message about a stolen harp

  • linuxgrrlv2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Greetings to the list,

      I'm just passing this along from another source. Hopefully the
      perpetrators will eventually be caught...

      ~Muirenn Peregrina

      Hi Tanah
      I trust you've been following the thread about the Embezzled
      harp from Vixen Harps.

      I am wondering if I can put an "alert" on your harps for sale page
      or even on your website to warn any unsuspecting customer that
      a Webster McFall Harp No. 338 has been embezzled from Vixen
      Harps and that the police inform us as rightful owners, we can
      repossess the harp at anytime it surfaces.

      Please advise and thanks.

      Kathy Elarte
      www.vixenharps.com