OT: October Promotion

  • Guernen Cimarguid
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      In the run-up to the November publication of my second book, I am
      making my first one, *Storyteller*, available this month as a free
      download under a creative commons license (details at
      http://tregwernin.blogspot.com/2007/10/october-promotion.html). You are
      all encouraged to download and freely share this pdf version with
      anyone you think might be interested. Also, feel free to repost this
      message on any list where it might be appropriate.

      I now return you to your regularly scheduled Monday morning...

      -Guernen
      Medieval Welsh storytelling for the modern world:
      http://tregwernin.blogspot.com/