RE: [SCA_BARDS] Digest Number 1554

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      > I just went to my first event this past weekend. Since I didn't know
      > too many people, I spent a great deal of time just watching and taking
      > things in. I was very impressed with how things are run, and how
      > service to the society is approached. I saw how it was not about
      > "what can the society do for me" but about "what can I do for the
      > society".

      Wait a minute -- that was you at our table!

      I did not realize your primary interest was poetry; from what I heard, and the fact that you were introduced by Siobhann, I thought it was music.

      If you will be at Kingdom Crusades this weekend, I will see you there. There is an excellent bardic circle there. You can reach me at the address below, rather than on this list which I only get in digest form.

      Dorigen
      dorigen@...

      Mors et Vita duello
      Conflixere mirando;