Re: [SCA_BARDS] OT - International Talk Like a Pirate Day be on the morrow

  • Drew Nicholson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      Piratizing other quotes is fun!

      Be the change ye wish to see in the world, yarrrr!
      All we be sayin, yar, is give peace a chance, ya lubber!
      All yarrrr base be belongin' ta us!

      On 9/18/07, Michael B. Greenstein <greenstein@...> wrote:

      >'Tis a cruel captain ye be! ;-)

      Aye, wench, but only a'cause I care. It's as the song says: "Ye always hurt the wench ye love, the one ye shouldn't hurt at all..."

      --
      Qui Tacet Consentit
    • Deborah Geary
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007