Re: [SCA_BARDS] OT - International Talk Like a Pirate Day be on the morrow

  • Michael B. Greenstein
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
      >'Tis a cruel captain ye be! ;-)

      Aye, wench, but only a'cause I care. It's as the song says: "Ye always hurt the wench ye love, the one ye shouldn't hurt at all..."
    • Drew Nicholson
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 18, 2007
        Piratizing other quotes is fun!

        Be the change ye wish to see in the world, yarrrr!
        All we be sayin, yar, is give peace a chance, ya lubber!
        All yarrrr base be belongin' ta us!

        --
        Qui Tacet Consentit
      • Deborah Geary