Visiting Coppertree next week

  • TSivia
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2007
      I will be in Coppertree (Aethelmearc) as of Saturday for about a week
      or so (for surgery)....I will however be at loose ends most of
      Saturday through Monday night and was wondering if anyone wanted to
      get together for bardic, general A&S or just hoisting a brew and
      yacking?

      I'll be staying at the Ramada Inn in New Hartford (mundane name:
      Shelley Rabinovitch) if anyone wants to get together. I've got about a
      1 hr meeting Saturday early afternoon, and about a 2 hr meeting Monday
      morning. Then I'm at loose ends myself...heck I could host a bardic
      or A&S in the hotel room. My sister, Lady Carolyn, won't be arriving
      till Monday some time.

      Anyone??

      TSivia bas Tamara
    • michael peterson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
        Greetings TSivia!
             I would love to take you up on your invitation, but I am in Illinois and unable to make it.  The road calls to me, but I am unable to answer the way I would like to.
        Breddelwyn

        TSivia <tsivia@...> wrote:
        I will be in Coppertree (Aethelmearc) as of Saturday for about a week
        or so (for surgery).... I will however be at loose ends most of
        Saturday through Monday night and was wondering if anyone wanted to
        get together for bardic, general A&S or just hoisting a brew and
        yacking?

        I'll be staying at the Ramada Inn in New Hartford (mundane name:
        Shelley Rabinovitch) if anyone wants to get together. I've got about a
        1 hr meeting Saturday early afternoon, and about a 2 hr meeting Monday
        morning. Then I'm at loose ends myself...heck I could host a bardic
        or A&S in the hotel room. My sister, Lady Carolyn, won't be arriving
        till Monday some time.

        Anyone??

        TSivia bas Tamara

        this message comes to you from the 6th century A.D./from Breddelwyn ap Taliesin.

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

      • Marcus Antaya
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
          T'Sivia,

          I would be so there if you were a tiny bit closer...Utica is a little far for me to daytrip...

          too bad too, I hear you have a book that you were supposed to copy for me and I figured you'd be passing it on to me there...heh heh heh...

          Gyric

          Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
          Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
          REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

          All new Yahoo! Mail
        • Snaebjorn Hakonarson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
            Now that sounds like fun. *grins* Maybe we'll have to
            hop out and have a few songs too. Of course we can't
            forget dinner either. *grins*

            Snaebjorn

            > TSivia <tsivia@...> wrote:
            > I will be in Coppertree (Aethelmearc) as
            > of Saturday for about a week
            > or so (for surgery)....I will however be at loose
            > ends most of
            > Saturday through Monday night and was wondering if
            > anyone wanted to
            > get together for bardic, general A&S or just
            > hoisting a brew and
            > yacking?
            >
            > I'll be staying at the Ramada Inn in New Hartford
            > (mundane name:
            > Shelley Rabinovitch) if anyone wants to get
            > together. I've got about a
            > 1 hr meeting Saturday early afternoon, and about a 2
            > hr meeting Monday
            > morning. Then I'm at loose ends myself...heck I
            > could host a bardic
            > or A&S in the hotel room. My sister, Lady Carolyn,
            > won't be arriving
            > till Monday some time.
            >
            > Anyone??
            >
            > TSivia bas Tamara
            >

            > this message comes to you from the 6th century
            > A.D./from Breddelwyn ap Taliesin.
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            > Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! -
            > their life, your story.
            > Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

          • Jeff Suzuki
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2007
              So...

              Alcuin wrote up a textbook for the Carolingian
              cathedral schools (ca. 800). Among the various
              mathematical and logic problems ("How many footprints
              does an ox leave in a furrow it plows? Answer: None,
              the plow erases them..."), he includes:

              "A son and father marry a widow and her daughter, the
              son marrying the widow and the father marrying the
              daughter. Each couple has a son..."

              Anyone want to tackle a period version of "I'm My Own
              Grandpa"?

              Jeffs/etc.

              http://farechase.yahoo.com/