Re: arsieu!!! What pun? I never pun!!!! LOL!

  • Arsieu de Bordeaux
    Message 1 of 25 , Aug 1, 2007
      > Hi Sweetums!
      > Puns? I never pun!! (grin!)

      You? Pun? Nevah! ;)

      > not only in mushrooms, any room is fair game! heck, we don't need a
      room (well, we need room for groaning and throwing our arms out in
      pretended pain and death - LOL!

      Oh, is THAT why? And ehar I thought it was to isolate my gravelly
      voice from the Knowne Worlde. ;)

      > How the heck you been? and what's up? I hear you are not going to
      Pennsic? (So you won't be able to swat Jehanne by mistake when she
      starts buzzing)

      Actually, I -am- going to Pennsic, so yes. I will be there to listen
      to the buzz of Jehanne and George. :) And we -have- digital camera,
      we -will- get picture(s)!! *evil grin*

      See y'all at N 19!!!!

      -=Arsieu de Bordeaux, Bard at Pennsic=-
    • jenny tavernier
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 1, 2007
        How wonderful that I can live vicariously thru yous guys - -specially if you post 'em!  (aand then I can drink - something beisdes coffee --
        Hehe Heh!

        Jen - off to move furniture for a tenant and and and. It just never stops!!!

        Arsieu de Bordeaux <arsieu@...> wrote:
        > Hi Sweetums!
        > Puns? I never pun!! (grin!)

        You? Pun? Nevah! ;)

        > not only in mushrooms, any room is fair game! heck, we don't need a
        room (well, we need room for groaning and throwing our arms out in
        pretended pain and death - LOL!

        Oh, is THAT why? And ehar I thought it was to isolate my gravelly
        voice from the Knowne Worlde. ;)

        > How the heck you been? and what's up? I hear you are not going to
        Pennsic? (So you won't be able to swat Jehanne by mistake when she
        starts buzzing)

        Actually, I -am- going to Pennsic, so yes. I will be there to listen
        to the buzz of Jehanne and George. :) And we -have- digital camera,
        we -will- get picture(s)!! *evil grin*

        See y'all at N 19!!!!

        -=Arsieu de Bordeaux, Bard at Pennsic=-

        Laughing,
        Captain and King
        flew over the waves
        hunting to catch the mooncoin
        sliding into the sea

        Copyright ©2003/07 Jenny Honore Tavernier

      • wodeford
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 1, 2007
          --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, jenny tavernier <lyricdancer88@...>
          wrote:

          > I was dumb struck - this is one h*** of a piece of documentation,
          history and exquisite photo history - of someone making one of those
          bizarre armed medieval instruments and hand carving the embellishment
          on - straight out of the stone carvings and paintings -

          Oh, that's Master Arden of Icombe's page. You should see the rest of it:

          http://crab.rutgers.edu/%7Epbutler/instrum.html

          Jehanne de Wodeford