Re: [SCA_BARDS] Re: great description of rights! - can I repost?-

  • jenny tavernier
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 31, 2007
      Oh, that was indeed wonderfully specific! - and can I repost this to the fiddle forum?
      a nice concise description - and very helpful for those who have been whiz banging with questions  -

      Jen

      Laughing,
      Captain and King
      flew over the waves
      hunting to catch the mooncoin
      sliding into the sea

      Copyright ©2003/07 Jenny Honore Tavernier

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
    • Arsieu de Bordeaux
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 1, 2007
        > Hi Sweetums!
        > Puns? I never pun!! (grin!)

        You? Pun? Nevah! ;)

        > not only in mushrooms, any room is fair game! heck, we don't need a
        room (well, we need room for groaning and throwing our arms out in
        pretended pain and death - LOL!

        Oh, is THAT why? And ehar I thought it was to isolate my gravelly
        voice from the Knowne Worlde. ;)

        > How the heck you been? and what's up? I hear you are not going to
        Pennsic? (So you won't be able to swat Jehanne by mistake when she
        starts buzzing)

        Actually, I -am- going to Pennsic, so yes. I will be there to listen
        to the buzz of Jehanne and George. :) And we -have- digital camera,
        we -will- get picture(s)!! *evil grin*

        See y'all at N 19!!!!

        -=Arsieu de Bordeaux, Bard at Pennsic=-
      • jenny tavernier
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 1, 2007
          How wonderful that I can live vicariously thru yous guys - -specially if you post 'em!  (aand then I can drink - something beisdes coffee --
          Hehe Heh!

          Jen - off to move furniture for a tenant and and and. It just never stops!!!

          Arsieu de Bordeaux <arsieu@...> wrote:
          > Hi Sweetums!
          > Puns? I never pun!! (grin!)

          You? Pun? Nevah! ;)

          > not only in mushrooms, any room is fair game! heck, we don't need a
          room (well, we need room for groaning and throwing our arms out in
          pretended pain and death - LOL!

          Oh, is THAT why? And ehar I thought it was to isolate my gravelly
          voice from the Knowne Worlde. ;)

          > How the heck you been? and what's up? I hear you are not going to
          Pennsic? (So you won't be able to swat Jehanne by mistake when she
          starts buzzing)

          Actually, I -am- going to Pennsic, so yes. I will be there to listen
          to the buzz of Jehanne and George. :) And we -have- digital camera,
          we -will- get picture(s)!! *evil grin*

          See y'all at N 19!!!!

          -=Arsieu de Bordeaux, Bard at Pennsic=-

          Laughing,
          Captain and King
          flew over the waves
          hunting to catch the mooncoin
          sliding into the sea

          Copyright ©2003/07 Jenny Honore Tavernier

        • wodeford
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 1, 2007
            --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, jenny tavernier <lyricdancer88@...>
            wrote:

            > I was dumb struck - this is one h*** of a piece of documentation,
            history and exquisite photo history - of someone making one of those
            bizarre armed medieval instruments and hand carving the embellishment
            on - straight out of the stone carvings and paintings -

            Oh, that's Master Arden of Icombe's page. You should see the rest of it:

            http://crab.rutgers.edu/%7Epbutler/instrum.html

            Jehanne de Wodeford