Location of Bards by Day/Night books

  • Michael B. Greenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
      Greetings a final time before Pennsic from Michael Alewright and Brion Enkazi! There's good news and bad news.

      Good news: The Powers that Be have graciously permitted the Bards by Day and Bards by Night Books to resume their former home at Information Point! Look for the black and white loose-leaf binders.

      Bad news: Because the Books have been abused in the past by some who have hijacked them to advertise their (non-bardic) parties, all changes and additions to the books must be pre-approved by either of us, only. I do not yet know whether proposed changes may be left at Information Point; if not, seek us out to leave them for either of us at our respective camps, if not in person. Brion may be found at the Debatable Lands camp on N-10, and Michael at the Black Legion camp on N-17 (along Fosse Way between Battle and Brewers Roads).

      In hopes that your War will be filled with song and story,
      Michael and Brion
    • Deborah Geary
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
        Safe journey!  Have a good time - I'll be there in spirit.

        Lady Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh
        7 Pearls Bardic Champion for Aethelmearc for ONE MORE WEEK!