Shameless plug: my second book for sale at Pennsic

  • Michael B. Greenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      Greetings, all, from Michael Alewright. Apologies to any who receive
      multiple copies of this post.

      For any who may be interested, my second book of poetry and song, "The
      Quarrelsome Muse," will be for sale at War. Like its predecessor, "The
      Thorned Rose," I did the layout in the manner of a late-period English
      printed book, and I am selling them both hand-bound and unbound at the Stave
      Church of Master John the Artificer (next to the Serengeti food court). My
      goal (oh, impossible dream!) is a completed run of fifty bound copies by the
      end of the month. So far, I have completed a grand total of... two! Stop
      by to browse and see if I made my goal.

      Bound copies will sell for $35 for one, or $60 for two. Unbound copies are
      $10 each.

      May your Pennsic Panics be moderate (unlike mine).

      - Michael
    • Kevin Brock
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        Michael - that is awesome. I am glad to hear you're making a second book.

        I look forward to seeing it!

        Olivier de Bayonne
      • Michael B. Greenstein
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
          > >Michael - that is awesome. I am glad to hear you're making a second book.

          You're partly at fault, you know, if fault must be assigned. Don't think I've forgotten our brief conversation in the Serengeti food court, last Pennsic! If you have, don't worry... the book will remind you. Colophons can be such *delightful* opportunities. 8-)

          Incidentally, and speaking of opportunity, I don't think I've yet had the chance to congratulate your Laurelly self on your new and spiffy wreathification. I hope you find the experience worthwhile.

          - Michael