Re: Looking for a song.. Bells

  • Emma Westbrook
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2007
      Oh yes, please, an MP3 would be wonderful! I'd like to perform this
      in October. One of the households is having a "death and sadness"
      bardic circle for Halloween. I'm usually known for my "sweet"
      stuff, so it would be nice to surprise them with something sad.

      Many thanks,

      Emma Westbrook, Cynagua, West Kingdom