Re: [SCA_BARDS] Re: List Ownership

  • Marcus Antaya
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
      I have no life, I'd be happy to help out....

      Gyric

      Arsieu de Bordeaulx <arsieu@...> wrote:
      I only manage 12 now. *chuckles* I'll co-moderate if you wish.

      -=Arsieu=-

      > Good thing to do is have several people as co-moderators with at
      least one other with full powers. Makes life so much easier, especially
      if they are spread out over several time zones.
      > That way you don't have to give up ownership, but have the freedom
      to step back.
      > I'm experienced and on Pacific Time> There's always room for one
      more list. alais

      Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
      Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
      REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....