List Ownership

  • fineofpassguard
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
      Greetings!

      Due to a hectic mundane life right now, I need to transfer ownership of
      this list. Is there anyone who is willing to take it over?

      Thank You,
      Lady Fine MacEwen
      mka Cindy McMillan
    • Lisa Harmon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
        Good thing to do is have several people as co-moderators with at least one other with full powers. Makes life so much easier, especially if they are spread out over several time zones.
        That way you don't have to give up ownership, but have the freedom to step back.
        I'm experienced and on Pacific Time> There's always room for one more list. alais

        fineofpassguard <fineofpassguard@...> wrote:
        Greetings!

        Due to a hectic mundane life right now, I need to transfer ownership of
        this list. Is there anyone who is willing to take it over?

        Thank You,
        Lady Fine MacEwen
        mka Cindy McMillan

        Subscribe: SCA_BARDS-subscribe@egroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:SCA_BARDS-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:SCA_BARDS-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Where Lions and Tigers and Bears (and more!) become your "Beary Dear Friends" for life!

      • Arsieu de Bordeaulx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
          I only manage 12 now. *chuckles* I'll co-moderate if you wish.

          -=Arsieu=-

          > Good thing to do is have several people as co-moderators with at
          least one other with full powers. Makes life so much easier, especially
          if they are spread out over several time zones.
          > That way you don't have to give up ownership, but have the freedom
          to step back.
          > I'm experienced and on Pacific Time> There's always room for one
          more list. alais
        • Snaebjorn Hakonarson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
            I'm experienced as well and on Eastern Time. I'd be
            happy to help keep the list going as best I can.

            In service,
            Snaebjorn Hakonarson

            > > Good thing to do is have several people as
            > co-moderators with at
            > least one other with full powers. Makes life so much
            > easier, especially
            > if they are spread out over several time zones.
            > > That way you don't have to give up ownership,
            > but have the freedom
            > to step back.
            > > I'm experienced and on Pacific Time> There's
            > always room for one
            > more list. alais

            Be a PS3 game guru.
          • Marcus Antaya
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 30, 2007
              I have no life, I'd be happy to help out....

              Gyric

              Arsieu de Bordeaulx <arsieu@...> wrote:
              I only manage 12 now. *chuckles* I'll co-moderate if you wish.

              -=Arsieu=-

              > Good thing to do is have several people as co-moderators with at
              least one other with full powers. Makes life so much easier, especially
              if they are spread out over several time zones.
              > That way you don't have to give up ownership, but have the freedom
              to step back.
              > I'm experienced and on Pacific Time> There's always room for one
              more list. alais

              Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
              Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy
              REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....