Pennsic University Classes are Online!

  • Linda Ullman
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 7, 2007
      Greetings!
           I'm passing along info from Master Asim:

         The 1st iteration of the Pennsic Class Schedule is now online:  http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/PENNU/pennsic_classes_on_2007-07-31.html

        This covers classes that'll make it to the Pennsic book, and we're not only still taking classes*, but also taking corrections & updates at university@... . If you have a few spare hours at Pennsic,  that same email is where you can send requests to help us out at A&S Point onsite at Pennsic, as well. :)

        Feel free to forward this missive to whomever you chose. And please  accept my thanks for all those who plan to teach and learn, as well as those who've helped me prepare this work!

        ----Master Asim, Chancellor, Pennsic University for Pennsic XXXVI

          * You can still sign up at
            http://pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/pennu.html ; there's Help files
            and FAQs for this year there...

      --
      Linda Ullman
      Cat,
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 23, 2007
        Here's some other links for the on-going Tara situation:

        There are a few more.
        The Tara Syrne . Org link does go to an adult site.