Files Section, Take II:

  • seangraethorne
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 4:16 PM
      =razzafrazzin'workwireless=

      Is there a protocol for pre-approval of materials uploaded to the Files
      section for share-out? Doth one query a Moderator, or just start
      shoveling?

      I have a decent body of material to share (it'll take a while to get a
      fair chunk in the pipe, so it won't all heave forth at once), including
      filk, trad. and originals (some of which I can post .wav/.mp3/CD files
      with).

      What say those who know the appropriate rites?

      Sean
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1 5:14 PM
        --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "seangraethorne"
        <seangraethorne@...> wrote:
        > Doth one query a Moderator, or just start shoveling?
        Shovel ho. I've been sticking things on Yahoo boards, including this
        one, for years and nobody seems to mind.

        Jehanne de Wodeford
      • Sean Graethorne
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2 10:17 AM
          AS the only respondent, sounds like you win.  Will have to decide what to put up first.

          Sean

          <seangraethorne@ ...> wrote:
          > Doth one query a Moderator, or just start shoveling?
          Shovel ho. I've been sticking things on Yahoo boards, including this
          one, for years and nobody seems to mind.

          Jehanne de Wodeford

          Got a little couch potato?

        • Linda Segal
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2 1:21 PM
            Does this mean you'll be doing a boot to the files?

            Running fast, but undoubtably not far enough... he knows how to find
            me....

            Leah

            <seangraethorne@...> wrote:

            > AS the only respondent, sounds like you win. Will have to decide
            what to put up first.

            > Sean
            >
            > wodeford <wodeford@...> wrote: ---
            In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "seangraethorne"
            > <seangraethorne@> wrote:
            > > Doth one query a Moderator, or just start shoveling?
            > Shovel ho. I've been sticking things on Yahoo boards, including
            this
            > one, for years and nobody seems to mind.
            >
            > Jehanne de Wodeford
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            > Got a little couch potato?

          • Sean Graethorne
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4 9:46 AM
              Yes, as soon as I get my collective [_______] into motion, I shall post some of the sharable originals (w' chordz).

              If the request is that I post the filkage perpetrated on "Boot to the Head" I can manage that... tho' i'tll mean a marathon of keyboardage (last I checked, I had about thirty verses, if the situationals are included).

              Running away?  Wouldst thou meet whatever Doom thou currently imaginest tired?  Besides, you're gonna -at this rate- convinced those on this list who haven't met me that I'm some kinda vindictive, savage beast

              Yeesh...

              Sean

              <seangraethorne@ ...> wrote:

              > AS the only respondent, sounds like you win. Will have to decide
              what to put up first.

              > Sean
              >
              > wodeford <wodeford@.. .> wrote: ---
              In SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com, "seangraethorne"
              > <seangraethorne@ > wrote:
              > > Doth one query a Moderator, or just start shoveling?
              > Shovel ho. I've been sticking things on Yahoo boards, including
              this
              > one, for years and nobody seems to mind.
              >
              > Jehanne de Wodeford
              >

              > ------------ --------- --------- ---
              > Got a little couch potato?

              Bored stiff? Loosen up...

            • Linda Segal
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4 7:46 PM
                wrote:

                > Running away? Wouldst thou meet whatever Doom thou currently
                imaginest tired? Besides, you're gonna -at this rate- convinced those
                on this list who haven't met me that I'm some kinda vindictive, savage
                beast

                > Yeesh...

                Nope, I just figure that (much like a cat) you will be more interested
                in chasing prey that is making the attempt to flee-- which would then
                mean that you would have to show up at a centtral West event to perform
                said chase, and then I would get to hear you again after this very long
                while.... <Bwa ha ha! My evil plot is now afoot. Literally....>

                Leah (wow, I get really quirky during finals)
              • Sean Graethorne
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4 10:41 PM
                  I suspected as much.

                  The feline analogy is apropos.

                  As for "the chase"... recall that Mssr. L'Chat is an ambysh predator....