Re: Thoughts about Variety

  • whiskeybards
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2007
      --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "Eilidh Swann" <eilidhswann@...>
      wrote:

      > So, to all the variety in our communities, I doff my hat to you with a
      > flourish and a curtsey. You make it easier for me to celebrate being
      > myself, and not feeling bad that I'm not as good as you in other
      > arenas. I'll just be over in this corner working hard at being a
      > better me, instead, and hopefully you will benefit as I can be your
      > encouragement at your unique talents.
      > --
      > Eilidh Swann ** Cat Ellen ** eilidhswann at gmail.com

      Extremely well said, Elidh (especially the bulk that I cut). I applaud
      you and your approach. Truly, the variety of approaches and talents
      and focuses within our SCA bardic community is wonderful, inspiring,
      and necessary. Each venue takes something different and not all of us
      are best suited for each of them. Again, well said.

      Tonis
      www.whiskeybards.com