Re: [SCA_BARDS] Raymond the Scot

  • Raymond McKee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2007
      Gretings Secca,

      Thank you for your kind words.  I have been enjoying your work as well.  Feel free to link away.  Eventually I'm going to have to figure out how to do that in blogger so I can post links too.

      Raymond

      Brett Lawrence <o_secca@...> wrote:
      Thanks again for the link, Raymond...

      MY but you are quite prolific! I haven't read through them all by any means, but I am enjoying them.

      I'll make a point of going through them after Estrella.

      BTW -- I was thinking of adding a "My fellow Bards" links page to my website (after war, of course). If I do, might I post your link on the page?

      Anybody else have a link they want posted? Not that my site gets much traffic, but what they heck...

      ~~ Secca ~~
      My poetry: http://www.geocitie s.com/o_secca@ sbcglobal. net/
      ‘Tosach éloais imchomarc’
      The first step to knowing is asking.