Fwd: [CAID-OT] Master Rauol

  • Lisa Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006

      Rauol the Urbane, Master of the Laurel for musiccal composition and performance, also known as Dr. Ralph Andrews theater and music critic for the Sun of San Bernardino and one of the founders of the Inland Theater Guild, died this morning. According to Fran, who was there, "It was peaceful and he was never in any pain."

      When I asked Rauol what he was proudest of in the SCA, he said that he could gather people whose politics otherwise separated them, and was able to bring them together to make music. He was one of my oldest and dearest friends, and he will be sorely missed.

      Raoul the Urbane, Laurel, Oct 6, AS XIV (1979), from Radnor & Shannon-Morgan (West); Arms: Per bend sinister PU and AZ, a bend sinister counterchanged, upon the lines of division 3 German flutes bendwise sinister throughout AR, each pierced of 7 holes SA
      Died Sat., December 30, 2006

      http://mail.yahoo.com