Assistence needed

  • Yonatan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
      Hi all you fine wonderful bardic type people.

      My wife Ilora (you know she is the lady that makes me look good on stage) is The Childrens area autocrat (read that - running arouind like a chicken with its' head cut off after a group of 4 to 11 year olds) and she is asking (read that - on her knees begging for a small scrap of food from your tables) if any or all of you would be willing to come to the childrens area and perform for ANY amount of time.

       I beseech you all to do this if you can.  her email is lhopf32@...

      Make me proud!

      Yonatan

      You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you are sitting on your butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?? - Bob Howard

      Sponsored Link

      $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info
    • Sydney Walker Freedman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2006
        At what event?

        > Hi all you fine wonderful bardic type people.
        >
        > My wife Ilora (you know she is the lady that makes me look good on
        > stage) is The Childrens area autocrat (read that - running arouind like
        > a chicken with its' head cut off after a group of 4 to 11 year olds) and
        > she is asking (read that - on her knees begging for a small scrap of
        > food from your tables) if any or all of you would be willing to come to
        > the childrens area and perform for ANY amount of time.
        >
        > I beseech you all to do this if you can. her email is lhopf32@...
        >
        > Make me proud!
        >
        > Yonatan
        >

        > You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you are sitting on your
        > butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?? - Bob Howard

        > Sponsored Link
        >
        > $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -
        > Click now for info

        Pax Christi,
        Sydney