new Bard of Sun Dragon!

  • eleanor cleavely
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      Greetings friends!

      It is with great joy that I announce the newest Baronial Bard of the Barony of Sun Dragon! Lady Lann Valdis o'Davorreane did best her competitors to take on the mantle of the Bard of Sun Dragon. Lady Lann did an original piece that she wrote onsite at our Baronial Champions this past weekend. I would like to say congratulations to Lady Lann and thank you to the competitors. You all did an awesome job!

      Ever in service with a song and a smile,
      Lady Eleanor Cleavely
      former Bard of Sun Dragon (Deborah & Diego, Katheline and Ryan)
      Descendant of the White Oak